2015 Senior Law Day
Northern Colorado’s 11th annual Senior Law Day is presented by the Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado to assist seniors and their families with legal matters related to aging and planning. Attend educational workshops while socializing with other families who are facing similar challenges. Meet legal and healthcare professionals in our community – and receive valuable reference materials. Don’t miss this great opportunity to plan, learn and ask questions!
• Estate Planning Overview
• Legal Issues of Family Relationships
• Veterans’ Benefits and Long Term Care Planning
• Tax Considerations for the Modest Estate
• Probate Administration in Colorado
• Medicaid Long Term Care Benefits
• Real Estate Issues in Estate Planning
• Comparing Wills and Trusts
• Who is My Fiduciary and Why Should I Care?
• Legal Issues of Medical Decision-Making
• Legal Considerations for Finances
• Power Against Fraud: Scam Prevention and Remedies
8:00: registration begins (coffee and tea available, no breakfast), visit sponsor booths
9:00 first session
10:15 second session
11:15 lunch begins (sponsor gift drawings occur)
12:30 third session
1:45 fourth session
2:45 conclusion of program.