2013 Senior Law Day
Location: Fort Collins Marriott, Fort Collins, CO
Northern Colorado’s ninth annual Senior Law Day is presented by the Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado to assist seniors and their families with legal matters related to aging and planning. And educational workshops while socializing with other families who are facing similar challenges. Meet legal and healthcare professionals in our community – and receive valuable reference materials. Don’t miss this great opportunity to plan, learn and ask questions!
You’ll Receive: A $10 per person suggested contribution includes lunch, four educational sessions, and two comprehensive reference handbooks.
• Health Care Reform Impact
• Estate Planning
• Legal Issues for Medical Decision Making
• Preventing Financial Exploitation
• Long-Term Care Medicaid
• Dying Without a Will
• Business Law for Seniors
• Real Estate Law
• Wills vs Trusts
• The Role of Fiduciaries
• Judges’ View of Probate
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Elder Care Network in Partnership with our Platinum Sponsors:
- The Office of Gift Planning at CSU
- Front Range Hospice
- Good Samaritan Communities of Northern Colorado
Sponsorship Opportunities are still Available -
- Click here for the Larimer County Senior Law Day Sponsorship Package.