2014 Senior Law Day
Location: Hilton Hotel, Fort Collins, CO
Northern Colorado’s tenth annual Senior Law Day is presented by the Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado to assist seniors and their families with legal matters related to aging and planning. Attend educational workshops while socializing with other families who are facing similar challenges. Meet legal and healthcare professionals in our community – and receive valuable reference materials. Don’t miss this great opportunity to plan, learn and ask questions!
You’ll Receive: A $10 per person suggested contribution includes lunch, four educational sessions, and two comprehensive reference handbooks.
• Estate Planning Overview
• Legal Issues of Family Relationships
• Veterans’ Benefits and Long Term Care Planning
• Tax Considerations for the Modest Estate
• Probate Administration in Colorado
• Medicaid Long Term Care Benefits
• Real Estate Issues in Estate Planning
• Comparing Wills and Trusts
• Who is My Fiduciary and Why Should I Care?
• Legal Issues of Medical Decision-Making
• Legal Considerations for Finances
• Power Against Fraud: Scam Prevention and Remedies
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
Elder Care Network in Partnership with our Platinum Sponsors:
- Colorado State University Extension and College of Health and Human Sciences, Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- Front Range Hospice
- Good Samaritan Society
Sponsorship Opportunities are still Available -
- Click here for the Larimer County Senior Law Day Sponsorship Package.
If you have questions regarding sponsorship, please contact Lisa Loehr at email@example.com.