2015 Senior Law Day
Northern Colorado’s 11th annual Senior Law Day is presented by the Elder Care Network of Northern Colorado to assist seniors and their families with legal matters related to aging and planning. Attend educational workshops while socializing with other families who are facing similar challenges. Meet legal and healthcare professionals in our community – and receive valuable reference materials. Don’t miss this great opportunity to plan, learn and ask questions!
• Estate Planning Basics
• What is a Trust and Do I Need One?
• Veterans’ Benefits
• Understanding Financial Powers of Attorney
• Understanding Medical Powers of Attorney
• Demystifying Gift and Estate Taxes
• Legal Considerations when Hiring Home Care
• Long Term Care Medicaid
• Probate and Estate Administration
• Avoiding Mistakes in Property Transfers
•Spotting the Con: Avoiding Investment Fraud
To view an informational video, click here.
For more information from Elder Care Network, click here.
Special thanks to Platinum Sponsors:
Front Range Hospice
CSU Extension and College of Health & Human Sciences, Dept of Human Developments and Family Studies
Good Samaritan Society Communities of Northern Colorado
CSU Office of Gift Planning